White Lines Driver Training is fully compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules (May 25, 2018)
White Lines Driver Training collects and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any data we collect from you. This notice provides you with information regarding our obligations and your rights in compliance with the GDPR. It explains what personal data we may collect and how we may use it.
- We use your personal data to provide our services or products to you. We may also use customer data to telephone, text, and e-mail & send you postal (direct mail), to ensure you are fully aware of our terms and conditions of business, booking confirmation & any other information we deem necessary to fulfill our contract with you.
- Providing your full name and contact telephone number in addition to your email address, enables us to personalise our email reply, or to contact you directly by phone if that is more convenient to you.
- Your home/work address will be required if you request pick up from your home/work.
- In order for us to book your driving test for you, if you so choose, it is necessary for us to retain your driving licence number in our database until the period of training ceases or driving test passed.
- Once you become a customer of White Lines Driver Training by booking a lesson for a driving course we retain your data for as long as you are an active customer.
- We may collect financial data for BACS transfers or e-commerce. No such data will be retained after the transfers are completed.
- Our driving instructors may use driving lesson recording devices, like dash cams or similar video recording devices that are utilized to enhance you’re your training experience. The data and footage captured may also be used as evidence in the event of an insurance claim or police investigation.
- White Lines Driver Training will only share your data with the DVSA and DVLA with your specific approval. Your data is not shared with any other third party.
- We follow strict security procedure in the storage and disclosure of personal data you have provided us to prevent unauthorized access, in accordance with the U.K. data protection guidelines.
- If you use any of the driving-related links provided on our website, we have no control over these websites and therefore cannot guarantee their data protection security is in compliance with the GDPR regulations.
- Any written data with client details on will be destroyed upon completion of training or tests passed.
Your Rights Relating to Personal Data on File
Under the new data protection regulations you have the right to a copy of any of your personal data you have provided to White Lines Driver Training. To request a copy of your information, or to request any corrections/amendments to these data, or to request any further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org